Rewind back to Labor Day! Here are some photos of the kids with Tristan and Teresa at the Ballon Classic. I was super sad to miss this tradition. Our family hasn't missed a year yet! I'm glad the rest of them could go, though. And it looks like they had just as much fun with Grandma!
Monday, October 12, 2009
What I missed back home =(
September 7, 2009 in America!
Rewind back to Labor Day! Here are some photos of the kids with Tristan and Teresa at the Ballon Classic. I was super sad to miss this tradition. Our family hasn't missed a year yet! I'm glad the rest of them could go, though. And it looks like they had just as much fun with Grandma!
Rewind back to Labor Day! Here are some photos of the kids with Tristan and Teresa at the Ballon Classic. I was super sad to miss this tradition. Our family hasn't missed a year yet! I'm glad the rest of them could go, though. And it looks like they had just as much fun with Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment