Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skate City

October 8, 2009 - The kids' school had a roller skate night at skate city, so we all went.
Here's Cam in his skates. That was interesting! I had the guy lock his skates so he could just walk on them without the wheels rolling, but Cam knew something was up and demanded we fix his skates. So of course after that, the skates were "slippery"! But he liked them better that way. I had to keep at least one of his hands in mine the whole time, because his little feet slipped out from him a lot! Oh, the back pain!
Tris and Grandma both concentrating very hard at skee-ball!

Unfortunately, this was the only picture I got of Becca skating - it was pretty dark, but she was having a blast!

Reese kept Poppy very busy. He chased her all over the place trying to keep her from running onto the skating rink, or from getting hit in the head by crazy kids throwing their skee-ball a little too far. I'm actually really sad I didn't get a picture of that - he makes me laugh when he's in full-bodyguard mode!

No comments: