Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Love Fall!

October 13, 2009 - When the kids got home from school, there were leaves everywhere and they asked if they could rake them up into a big pile. I love this part of fall, so I agreed and we began raking up and jumping in the leaves! I don't know what it is about fall - but it is my favorite, I love the beautiful colors of the changing leaves, the yellows, oranges, and reds make me happy. I love the crispness in the air, and even when the leaves are dead and brown covering the earth - I think that is a beautiful sight as well. I love the sound of the fallen leaves as I crunch them beneath my feet. Anyway - now that you know I'm in love with fall, here are some cute pictures of my kids enjoying it too.















PS - Reese was still taking a nap during our frolicking, but not to worry, she had her fun the next time we got to play in the leaves - I'll be posting those pictures soon too.

No comments: