Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am home!

September 20, 2009 - I got home from my trip to England this week! I had a lot of fun - it was a very cool experience to travel and see new things and learn a little history, and just have fun with my Mom and sister. I will have MANY pictures to share with you in the coming posts, so bear with me!!


September 3, 2009 - This is our plane - the flight was a little over 9 hours long. That is a long time!! And airplane seats are NOT the most comfortable things to sleep in! I only got an hour or two of restless sleep.

Here I am on the plane eating a surprisingly yummy pasta dish while watching an in-flight movie.


My Mom and Ashley enjoying their yummy pasta dishes.

Landed at last! Here we are in the Heathrow airport ready to collect our large collection of suitcases!

No comments: