This is the only shot I had of the inside of our hotel - this is me reading New Moon aloud to my sister and Mom while I waited for those 2 slow-pokes to finish getting ready!
But as you can see, the results were worth it - look how hot Mom looks with her cute new outfit and her new hair-do, (compliments of Ashley) next to her fancy Audi rental car!
Mildenhall
We took a trip down memory lane in Mildenhall and Mom showed us some of her favorite places. This is in the middle of town - it was cool to see it in person; Mom has a framed picture of this structure at home from when we lived there.Here is the semi-detached home we lived in when I was a little girl. (It's the left half)
Mom and I with the great-grandchildren of the ducks we used to feed here.
Lavenham
We drove to a nearby town named Lavenham to have "Cream Tea", in other words, fancy afternoon snack, and to walk around the adorable village. I LOVED the houses here!
Here we are having finger sandwiches, scones, hot chocolate, and dessert in comfy, squashy chairs.
Isn't this beautiful? The black lines are not just painted on there - they are original exposed wood beams.
Lavenham is famous for its leaning houses - here are Ashley and I leaning with them.
Look at the angle of the house in the middle!
Mom and I stopping to write some postcards home.
No comments:
Post a Comment