Thursday, August 27, 2009

Take Me Out to the T-ball Game. . .

Here are some pictures from the boys' last T-ball game of the season. I think they had a lot of fun. It was really cute, too, to see how much Cameron reveres his big brother. During many of the practices, you would see Cam standing so close to Tris that they were touching. He just shadowed him wherever he went. So if the coach wanted Cam to play a position elsewhere, she would have to physically guide him there and stay with him, or he would kind of gravitate again towards his brother! Tristan is a really sweet big brother too; he was always giving him tips, or just putting his arm around him. I love my sweet boys!. . .I mean, my super-athletic awesome T-ball players!
Tris and Cam posing for the best part of the season - the medals! Cameron couldn't wait until after the picture to sample his snack!
Cameron up to bat

Tris giving us a smile from first base

No comments: