I don't know how many of you who live in CO have been to Santa's Workshop, but I have memories of going there as a kid - and now as a mom watching my kids enjoy every minute of it. It's pretty much a kiddie wonderland - a Santa theme park geared just for kids. We had as much fun as you can running out from under sheltered areas every time the rain clears up! I have never seen it rain so much there - it was really pouring, too. I was on a Christmas tree ride with Cam and Reese, where you rise inside an ornament that goes around the tree when the skies opened up and began to soak us. When it started to hail, I yelled out to the ride operator to ask him to stop the ride (he must have a different idea from what I do on reasons to stop a ride, or he would've stopped once it started pouring!) and we ran for cover. The closest non-wet area was the outside of a bathroom, where the overhang from the roof was providing a small amount of shelter. Eventually, the kids got bored, though, and decided to venture into the bathroom to play with the automatic hand dryers. After that, it cleared up some, and we did our best to ride everything we could before the rain started again. Reese was cracking me up! There is a mini roller coaster there that the older kids consider a "cool" ride that I would not have thought to bring her on, but she LOVED it! In fact, she raised her arms up high like a roller-coaster-riding-pro, and screamed the whole time! I really wish I had proof to show you, but since I was on the ride with her, the footage would proabably have been pretty bumpy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment