Monday, August 31, 2009
Cameron's first day of preschool
August 24, 2009 - Cameron has been waiting for this day for a long time! He has patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) watched his big brother and sister go to school each day, and yearned for the day he would get to walk across the street with them and go inside too. I LOVE that we live across the street from the school! And I love that Madison has a preschool! Cameron got on his new Speed Racer jacket and Mario backpack and walked to school as a student for the first time. He was so cool and calm about the whole thing. In fact, I'd had to meet with his teacher and the school nurse a couple times the week before, so he told me "Mom I'm going to preschool and you not come this time." Needless to say, he was ready! He hung up his jacket and backpack and sat right down at his table to do a puzzle, without so much as a glance at his parents! We each kissed him quickly, told him to have fun, and let him get to work!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment