Tristan being silly - pretending to drink out of my Mom's new fountain!
I have to say, one of the highlights of this Thanksgiving I unfortunately did not capture on film. My parent's dog Charlie is very fond of people food, and has little to no self control. So as soon as everyone started clearing out of the dining room and kitchen, he was on the prowl. The little kids had a smaller, more easily accesible table they sat at that was left unattended. So Charlie decided to check it out - just as I was walking back into the kitchen. He had one leg up on a chair and was "going in" - I surprised him when I told him to get down, and his paw got stuck in the lacey tablecloth. So as he tried to get out of there before he got in trouble, he took the table cloth, and all the contents of the little kid table with him (including a full can of soda). I was so shocked at what had actually just happened, that it took me a minute to process before I realized how very funny it all was. It was truly one of those moments you wish you just happened to have caught on video - I would have won one of those Home video shows for sure! (Are those even on anymore?)
Anyway, Thanks Charlie for the memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment