Thursday, January 28, 2010

The down side of fall

November 27, 2009 - I love fall. I have probably mentioned that before. I love the beautiful colors and the peacefully falling leaves. That is probably mostly due to the fact that I just look at and enjoy them, and leave them there for my husband to clean up! =) Our backyard trees are HUMONGOUS and are always the last to lose their leaves. So after cleaning up the front yard and waiting and waiting - the trees in the back finally decided to drop their huge load of leaves into our yard.

I did actually help out this year - a little! But Tristan did most of the work, with his side-kick, Becca!

Becca made me come out just to take this picture of her in her little leaf cave!

Well, we're all cleaned up for now, until the beautiful - and time-consuming process starts again next fall!

No comments: