Monday, January 11, 2010

New Moon Premiere night!

November 20, 2009 - Well here we are again - a bunch of crazed Twilight fans at a movie premiere night! ALthough I have to say, Jennie must be the most "crazed" of us all - she moved away to New York since our last Twilight movie night, and FLEW TO COLORADO TO SEE NEW MOON WITH US!! Jennie, you are crazy, and we love you!! =) Anyway, I still haven't decided if I like the movie or not, I need to see it again to decide, but we had a blast either way!

Waiting in line for over an hour!

Meeting Ashley out front with her miracle ticket! (Long story short, the theater ran out of tickets online before Ashley could get one, we all cried and were very sad, and then Kirsten saved the day, by going to the theater in person and threatening the manager! Just joking! She did actually go to the theater, though, very politely, and was told they save some tickets at the box office that are not available online! So Kirsten got a ticket for Ashley and SAVED THE DAY!! - Kirsten, you are my hero!)

Here we are, anxiously awaiting the moment when the lights go down! Kirsten (and Sam), Jennie, me, and Ashley.

Now we only have to wait 4 more months for our next girls night/ premiere!

No comments: