I feel like I'm not able to show very well in this blog how we are trying to teach our children the true mening of special holidays like Easter and Christmas - because I mostly blog about whatever pictures I post. And those pictures always are the "fun" stuff. I don't normally take pictures of family home evening lessons where we talk about how Jesus died for us and atoned for our sins. But I just wanted to mention here that we have those important talks with our kids as well as the fun traditions. It makes me feel really good that they can answer correctly when we ask them what the true meaning of these holidays are, because the Savior's birth, life, and atoning sacrifice for us will mean more to them in life than any amount of presents or candy ever will.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment