Nice and slow, Cam!
As you can see, Tristan decided spiky hair is not only for crazy hair day!
The finished creations
Our kids love to color Easter Eggs. We do it every year. Cameron picked out the egg-dye kit this year. It was one of the messiest (of course) we've done so far! After all the eggs were dyed and dried, you then had to squirt this special, very sticky glue on your egg, and rub it all over with your fingers. Then you wrap it in this colored metallic paper and when you peel it off, the eggs (and kids) had metallic speckles all over them. They turned out really pretty, but I think I'll just pick out the kit we use for next year myself! (Reese, by the way, was taking a nap during this process - Maybe I'll be brave enough to dye eggs with all 4 of them next year!)
No comments:
Post a Comment