This week we've been learning about bugs, so our field trip was to the John May Insect Museum. Luckily almost all of the insects at this place stayed safely behind glass (they're all dead specimen)- I'm not a big fan of holding tarantulas and that kind of thing, and I can just imagine the screaming that would come from my sqeamish children if it were one of those places! This museum was full of insects from all over the world. The owner apparently has been all over the globe collecting rare bugs.
Reese acted a little bit like a 2-year-old for this trip!
I love this picture of her classic pouting pose. She will sit right down wherever she is and turning the pouting up full blast. She even said once "I'm going home!"
This picture is only on here because I'm pretty sure this is one of those gross bugs from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom that crawls all over Indiana Jones and that blonde lady! I'm shivering now just thinking about it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment