The kids made breakfast for Tristan pretty much all by themselves for their Dad this year. They made home-made egg mcmuffins. Becca was in charge of the eggs, Tristan Jr. toasted English muffins and microwaved cook-n-serve sausage. They were very proud of themselves, and the mess was only slightly bigger than when I do it myself!
Friday, July 17, 2009
A Fabulous Father's Day Breakfast...for a fabulous father!
I meant what I said up there - Tristan really is a fabulous father. Although, I don't know if he would like me to call him fabulous, so let's go with great, that's more manly. Anyway, Tristan is the best father and husband I ever could have hoped for. He loves me and he loves his kids, and is not afraid to show it. He is always working his hardest to make sure we are well provided for and has done a wonderful job. We have always had everything we need and more. I love to find him upstairs immersed in a Lego Batman game with the boys, or just cuddling with the girls, or out in the backyard chasing them all around with the hose! He always makes me feel loved and beautiful, even when I am grumpy or frumpy! I love you Tristan - Happy Father's Day!

The kids made breakfast for Tristan pretty much all by themselves for their Dad this year. They made home-made egg mcmuffins. Becca was in charge of the eggs, Tristan Jr. toasted English muffins and microwaved cook-n-serve sausage. They were very proud of themselves, and the mess was only slightly bigger than when I do it myself!
The kids made breakfast for Tristan pretty much all by themselves for their Dad this year. They made home-made egg mcmuffins. Becca was in charge of the eggs, Tristan Jr. toasted English muffins and microwaved cook-n-serve sausage. They were very proud of themselves, and the mess was only slightly bigger than when I do it myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment