Monday, February 1, 2010

Becca turns 8 - for real!

December 16, 2009 - It makes me feel very sad and a little bit crazy to realize I have an 8-year-old! I can't believe Becca has gotten so big! She has honestly been a huge blessing in my life - she was born an oldest child. Obviously! But I mean that she has always been one to go the extra mile to try and help me when I need it, and show her little brothers and sister how to do things. She has been doing all of that since she was almost 2! So it is always fun when we get to celebrate just her and make her "queen for a day".


This is my attempt at making a huge "8" on the wall - she loved it. It's kind of one of our family traditions to decorate the house after the birthday kid is in bed, so they wake up to a birthday house!




Becca, with her "8" cake.


Opening gifts

No comments: