Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Big 3-0!

Here's the birthday boy having a very fancy birthday breakfast - donuts and juice! Cameron and Trister did not mind the donuts one bit!


Neither did Reese and Becca for that matter. (I really do live with these people, by the way. Apparently I'm always the one behind the camera, because I'm never in any pictures. I'll have to work on that.)

Here's one with me in it! Tyler and Amanda treated us to a Denver Nuggets game for Trisatn's birthday. It turned out to be a great game. All I remember is that we won - Tristan could probably give you more details, but hey, I'm a girl!

Tristan is officially 30! I teased him mercilessly about this fact, but he handled it really well. I think it's because he really should be proud of himself and all he has accomplished already in his life before this milestone. He has served a faithful 2 year mission for the Lord, been married in the temple to a wonderful woman =), earned a bachelor's degree while working full-time to support his family, gotten his C.P.A., has 4 beautiful children, and recently landed his dream job at Colorado Springs Utilities. He is a wonderful husband, father, and friend. I don't think there is much left undone in his 20's for him to be sad about. Tris, you are the best, and I love you! Happy 30th!!

No comments: