Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Labor Day tradition - Watching Hot Air Balloons!

Okay, I know it is waaay past Labor Day, but I'm doing my best here! I'm not used to this blogging thing yet! =) Anyway, as you can probably tell from the title, we go to the Balloon Classic here in Colorado Springs every year with our family at the crack of dawn to watch hot air balloons inflate and take off. It's one of our favorite traditions. So I always take a million pictures, so I have PLENTY to share!




Here we are at the Balloons - aren't we cute?



Trister, Cam, and Becca.




We had donuts for breakfast while we were waiting for the balloons to start blowing up - can you tell?

Cameron was a little annoyed that he had to turn his attention away from the balloon to pose for a picture!
This point of view makes you feel like you are really there.

No comments: