Monday, June 9, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane




Well, I just so happen to have a ton of pictures from our vacation (I was a little "camera happy"), so I think I'll continue sharing about all the fun we had. I'll start at the beginning.

I don't know if you have ever flown on an airplane with 4 small children, but we can now say that we have! Is there a T-shirt for that? =) Anyway, I was pretty nervous about the whole thing, but we packed some very detailed carry-ons for each child (plus a DVD player our good friends Ryan and Michelle loaned us!) and we actually did rather well.

Cameron especially loved the plane. He is 2, and loves any kind of plane, train, or automobile. We had a layover in Houston, so we stopped to eat lunch. As soon as he finished eating Cameron announced, "all done! Go on airplane!" I guess it was a good thing we had a layover and got to go on 2 airplane rides that day, or we may have had one unhappy little boy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I definitely think that any parent that flies with small childran should get a t-shirt. :)